Amusement and Wonderment: Part 2
Some other cool links I’ve seen in the last day or two:
- first pictures and a review of the upcoming Sony Ericsson P5 (codenamed Paris). This is most likely the replacement for my P990, although I’m liking the look of the Nokia N82 Black and even the Nokia N95 8GB.
- Wired on the beauty of bridges, including a stunning photo of the Forth Bridge (railway) taken by this guy
- this guy was planning to jump out of a balloon at 130,000 feet and parachute back to earth but his balloon left without him! He’s going to try again later in summer. Meanwhile, we have a British entrant for the same quest in the shape of Steve Truglia. They’re both mad. [via Tom]
- a bus that converts into a train. Meanwhile, Adelaide already has the O-Bahn, which is very similar.
- some of the history of Wired.
- two of my favourite feeds: rodcorp and cityofsound’s del.icio.us links (also check out the blog)