My Weekend, And Where Time Goes
I’m posting this so that I can look back and see how things change over time. There may be more of this type of post in the months to come…
- 6.30am – up to go to Ruaridh’s swimming lesson (at 7.30am)
- Bakery, then home by 8.30am
- Breakfast, then back to toy shop to get a present
- Leave house at 9.45am to get to party for Ruaridh’s friend at 10am
- Midday, leave party and head home
- Walk back down to bakery (we eat a lot, and I didn’t mange to make bread in time)
- 2.30pm – family visit to see my brother and his wife
- 6pm – tea
- 8pm – kids asleep in bed, I collapse on the sofa, Hazel wakes me at 10.15pm, and I finally go to bed after feeding Milie at about 1am…
- 6.30am – up with Millie, soon followed by Ruaridh. Breakfast, tidy kitchen.
- 9am – go running with Edinburgh AC, 20 miles.
- midday – home for a big, post-run, lunch
- 2.30pm – drop Hazel off, to meet a friend. Take kids to North Berwick, and spend hours running around the beach, and eating ice cream.
- 6pm – home, fish and chips for tea
- 8pm – kids in bed, I sneak 45 mins of shut-eye
- Realise that both Saturday and Sunday papers remain unopened. Leave them as they were.